- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
Northwave collaborated with Speedplay to reduce the thickness from the shoe's sole to cleat from 3mm to 0.5mm, bringing the pedal closer to you and reducing weight compared to the standard Speedplay cleat system. It's compatible with all of Northwave's road-style, 3-bolt soles.
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
Replacement studs for Louis Garneau MTB and cyclocross shoes. Contains four 8mm-tall studs and a stud remover tool.
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
Cold feet and soggy socks are things of the past with Bellwether's Aqua-No Booties. Their Aqua-No fabric and seam-sealed construction shuts out precipitation while letting air flow freely. They feature zip closures for easy on and off as well as reflective trim for enhanced visibility. Plus, cleat cutouts and reinforced heels and toes provide durability. Features: - Waterproof and breathable - Seam-sealed construction - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos - Zippered closure
Optimal insulation and wind protection for those cold weather rides. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Zippered closure - Reflective accents and logos
Added insulation and wind protection. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos
Wind-blocking protection and insulation fit over any cleat. Features: - Fits all cleat sizes - Wind-blocking construction - Reflective accents for visibility
Page 1 of 1