The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
Page 1 of 1