- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
Compact and Versatile. The Recon TL100 is easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight. With an integrated power indicator and IPX7 waterproof certification, the Recon TL100 provides maximum high-powered visibility at an accessible price. - Maximum output to 100 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets
Maintain Visibility All the Time. As with all the lights in the Recon series, the new Recon TL200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI standard and is IPX7 certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time. - Maximum output to 200 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets - Compatible with saddle rail mount, providing optimal angle for visibility
It sees what you can't. Varia RCT715 rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright tail light makes you more visible to motorists. And Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia mobile app on your paired compatible smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app allows for live video viewing for camera setup, plus video transfer so you can replay footage postride. A selection of operation modes lets you flex camera and tail light features to maximize battery life for longer rides.
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
The most powerful line of single LED tail lights just got even brighter. Sporting an aggressive design and powerful output, the Hotshot Pro™ 200 is engineered from the ground up to stand out in the brightest of daytime and at night with intense 200 lumen flashes. Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness. It even senses day and night, automatically adjusting the brightness of the flashing modes. Every bit the road cyclist’s tail light, its extra-wide beam lens maximizes your presence from afar, and its new low-profile flexible mount makes it easy to use on standard and aero seat posts. Get the most out of your ride with up to 210 hours of run time. (patent pending) - Powerful and efficient single LED blasts 200 lumen flashes (120 lm steady) - Engineered to make you stand out in broad daylight and at night - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 6 day and night modes (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Triple Flash - DayLightning® - Random Flash) - Freely adjust the flash tempo of the flashing modes and the brightness of Steady mode with the simple 2 button interface (patent pending) - All flashing modes feature Adaptive Flash™ that sense day and night, automatically adjusting to the optimal brightness - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert at night - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ expands your presence with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Compact, water-resistant design weighs only 54 grams - Flexible seat post mount fits most standard and aero seat posts - 2 ~ 210 hours of run time Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
Page 1 of 5 Next page