Parts & Accessories
EVOC HYDRATION BLADDER for backpacks - makes our backpacks hydration packs. - BPA/PVC-free - Quick fastener (hydration tube and hydration bladder) - Mouth piece (lockable) - Opening (wide, easy to fill) - Taste-neutral
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Tri-BackUp series is a complete system that Topeak has carefully integrated storage, hydration and repair into one solution for triathletes. The Tri-BackUp Air Station is an adapter for mounting a CO2 inflator, CO2 cartridges, and a mini pump. - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Compatibility: HybridRocket RX, RaceRocket HP Carbon, RaceRocket HP, Micro AirBooster, - Two 16g CO2 cartridge - Mount: Works w/ TRI-BackUP Elite / Pro V / Pro I - Size: 10.3 x 8.6 x 3.3 cm / 4.1” x 3.4” x 1.3” - Weight: 30 grams / 1.06 oz *Mini pump, CO2 inflator, CO2 cartridges & Tri-Cage not included
Saving time wherever possible is important to a triathlete and the Tri-Backup Pro V aids by mounting to the “V” section of your saddle to form a rear saddle hook helping to minimize T1 and T2 times. This sturdy rack also provides multi-combo capabilities to customize equipment for any race needs. - Material: Pressed aluminum - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Max Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb - Compatibility: Tri-BackUp Air Station, Tri-BackUp TubeBag, Tri-BackUp TireBag, Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road. Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage - Added Feature: 2 angle positions - Size: 11.8 x 8 x 6.9 cm / 4.6” x 3.1” x 2.7” - Weight: 97 grams
Mount 1 or 2 bottle cages to your saddle with the Tacx Saddle Clamp. It's choice of triathlon and time-trial cyclists where aerodynamics is key. Adjust the angle and height to your preference for an optimal reach.
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems. - Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter) - Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions - Adjusts to 140mm wide - Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages - Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber - Weight: 130g
Aqua Cell replacement parts kit for use with the Profile Design Aqua Cell hydration system. - Kit includes straw, extra mesh, bottle tops, and rubber bands
Have you ever tried to grab a bottle from an aid station then dump it into your aero drink on the fly? That can get messy. Profile's HC Mount w/KA1 Cage allows you to attach a bottle cage in between your extensions so you can grab a bottle and have it within easy reach. It's an easy way to add more water carrying capacity to your bike.
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
The flat Ortlieb coffee filter holder is both ideal and practical for travel, hiking, and camping. It is not a substitute for the filter paper, but rather an alternative to traditional, bulky, hard plastic cones which take up a lot of space. Includes 5 paper filters. Simple to use: Position the Coffee Filter over the pot or cup using wooden sticks, tent pegs or cutlery which fit through the side mounted sleeves, insert filter paper size 4, spoon the coffee, pour in water and enjoy your coffee.
- Insulated koozie designed for 12 oz (354 mL) bottle - Made for Origin8 by Bomber Jacket~Made of Premium 4mm neoprene - HD dye-sublimation print for long lasting graphics - Reduces rate of warming by 50% - Collapsable design - Gold Alloy Zipper
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Page 1 of 2 Next page