The Recon HL500 is the perfect multi-function light for use on handlebars or helmets. It features abundant light output in a lightweight design. - Lumens and runtime certified to the ANSI-Standard - Focused optics with side light design for over 270 degrees visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator can let you know how much run-time to go before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 85x26x34mm - Weight: 81g without mount - Colors: Black; Gray; Blue; Red - Output: 500 lumens - Runtime: High (500LM) 2hrs, Middle 4hrs (300LM), Low 10hrs (100LM), Flash 100hrs, SOS: 100hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (2000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
$75.00 $90.00 17% Off
Smarter seeing. Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Giant Recon HL900 increase the SpeedBeam technology, which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed; also features a light sensor to monitor ambient light source to change light output; these features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer and smarter. - SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night - Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen - Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 105x28x30 mm - Weight: 108g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 900 lumens - Runtime: High (900LM) 1.6hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (450LM), Low 10hrs (150LM), Smart (450LM with flash output in Day) 24hrs; (450LM with steady output at Night) 2.8hrs, Flash (100LM) 50hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (3000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
Page 1 of 5 Next page