Light up the night with Planet Bike's Beamer 5 Headlight. Five super-bright white LEDs offer great visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change from steady to flashing modes, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Planet Bike's Blaze is a commuter's dream that cuts a swath of visibility through dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. This great light features flashing and steady modes, and a tool-free quick-release handlebar mount so you can install and remove the light in seconds. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
See and be seen with CatEye's HL-EL135 Headlight. This compact light uses 3 super-bright LEDs for a wide beam that lets you see more of the road. With 2 AA batteries, it provides up to 80 hours of run time on steady mode and up to 320 hours on flash mode. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation fast and easy.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Thoughtfully designed with daily commuters in mind and powerful enough to satisfy the needs of singletrack addicts, Light & Motion's Urban 350 Headlight covers all the bases. Featuring: • 350 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard • Engineered with top of the line CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • It is the only light in its class with an accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator so you know if you have the juice to get home • Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling. • Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility • IP67 Rating - Tested to be fully waterproof in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes Included: •Handlebar Mount, Micro USB Charging Cable
Light & Motion's Urban 500 lights up your daily commute. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike. Featuring: • 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Engineered with top of the line CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • It is the only light in its class with an accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator so you know if you have the juice to get home. • Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling. • Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility. • Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system). • Lightweight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Runtime/Lumens • High 1:30/500 • Med 3:00/225 • Low 6:00/115 • Pulse 12:00/115
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Slim, aerodynamic front warning light fits aero or fork blades perfectly. Rubber strap allows tool-free mounting and removal. - Lamp: 3 super bright white LED’s - Battery: 3.7 V 220 mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 2 modes, Constant / Blinking - Burn Time (approx): 10.5 hr Constant / 40 hr Blinking
Topeak's WhiteLite HP Beamer's three super bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included AA batteries are good for up to 30 hours of use (in blinking mode)! Plus, the WhiteLite can be removed from the mount and used as a flashlight!
Compact and lightweight front light with 2 super bright 0.3W white LEDs illuminate your way home after dark. Rubber Strap allows tool-free mounting and removal from handlebar. - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.3W white LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 330mAh Lithiumn Ion (integrated) - Control: 3 modes, Blinking / Constant / Rapid Blink - Burn Time (approx): 7 hr Blinking, 3 hr 0.5W Constant, 35 hr Rapid Blink - Luminous Intensity: 60 Lumens
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 8 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- USB rechargeable headlight producing up to 70 lumens - 4 modes including 3 solid power settings and 1 flashing mode - Low battery and charging indicator - Multi-fit rubber strap mounts to a wide variety of handlebar sizes - Steel clip included for attachment to clothing or bags
- 3 LED 10 lumen safety light - 4 modes inlcuding 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Water resistant design
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Page 1 of 5 Next page